Monday, April 09, 2012
Wondershare PDF Converter Pro 220.127.116.11
Convert scanned PDF to text-based documents with OCR & All features of PDF Converter, Recognize text from scanned, image-based PDF files,Enable you to search text within the scanned PDF files,Let you copy text and images from scanned PDF files,You can edit the text and images within the scanned PDF files if with a normal PDF Editor
What is OCR?
Optical Character Recognition, usually abbreviated to OCR, is the mechanical or electronic translation of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-encoded text. It is widely used to convert books and documents into electronic files, to computerize a record-keeping system in an office, or to publish the text on a website. OCR makes it possible to edit the text, search for a word or phrase, store it more compactly, display or print a copy free of scanning artifacts, and apply techniques such as machine translation, text-to-speech and text mining to it.
Export 6 formats accurately:
• PDF Converter can convert PDF files to Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifPowerPoint presentations, EPUB eBooks, Text files and HTML pages;
• After conversion, all the original text, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting are exactly preserved;
• Support Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003
Convert encrypted PDF files:
• PDF Converter also can convert encrypted PDF files which are protected from printing, editing, and copying;
• For the password-protected PDF files from opening, you need to type the password in the pop-up dialog box, and then the PDF Converter can do the conversion work for you.